Totes By Alicia

I sell high quality, handmade totebags. Each bag is a one-of-a kind pattern combination (you won't see another one like it)! All fabrics have been preshrunk and most totes are made of cotton or cotton blends.

You may click on a picture to see an enlarged view - this helps to see patterns and texture more clearly.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California

Monday, May 01, 2006

New Bags Are Coming Soon!

Please check out the information on the right. Use the links if you would like to email me about purchasing a tote or if you would like to view bags that I have sold.

UPDATE: The tote bags that I happily promised to you a couple weeks bag have all been purchased without having ever been posted! I apologize for this long delay in new merchandise. However, I will post the totes on the Totes Sold site. Once I get a few other projects done, I will be making some new totes to sell. Thanks for your patience!